Choosing an Agent
You will probably never sell anything more valuable than your home. While you may be tempted to save some money and go it alone, the best advice you can take is to seek the help of an expert.
That means finding an agent you can trust to give you good advice and act in your best interests. The value of obtaining a realistic price, using the most efficient method of sale and selling your home sooner will far outweigh the cost of employing a professional.
So, what can you expect if you engage me as your agent of choice?
In essence, I will
- Provide a realistic market appraisal
- Advise on the best method of sale
- Decide on the most effective advertising and promotion for your property
- Implement that advertising and promotion
- Advise on the presentation of your home to the public
- Bring the property before as many potential purchasers as possible
- Protect your security by accompanying only genuine purchasers into your home
- Present all offers
- Negotiate the best price with the purchaser
- Ensure all requirements in the official sale of your home are fulfilled
- Be involved in the exchange and settlement as required
- What should you look for when choosing an agent?
- What you may want to know?
- How much you would get for your home?
- How much it will cost you to secure my services, and what specifically is included in that cost?
I will provide a quote on my commission fee and charges to sell your home.
Selling is not about automatically choosing the agent who quotes the lowest commission fee and the highest selling price.
I will provide a factual & evidence based valuation, with information on what price similar properties have recently sold for in your area.
Typical Real Estate advertising is not enough these days. Marketing involves more than just placing an ad in the paper. Our strategic marketing focuses on capturing all buyers in the market at any one time. Choosing me, means your property will be exposed to thousands of buyers 24 hours a day. I bring more buyers to your door. This means that we always get the best possible price for your home.
Respect for you and your property
As your agent, I protect your privacy and your reasons for selling. Buyers will never be encouraged to offer a low price for your home. We encourage you to mystery shop one of my Open Homes to see how I place such a high importance on respecting home sellers and protecting their interests.
I understand in this competitive time we have to make it easy for people to buy. That’s why I don’t open to suit myself, but I open when it is convenient for our valued clients.
When you select me, you don’t just hire one, you receive other qualified experts handling your biggest asset, so my administration team are working to a common goal in getting your house SOLD.
When I show your property for inspection I will always be up front & honest with you no matter what the purchaser may say. That way you will never have to make an uninformed decision.